new book "Symphony in Blue: Kate Bush and her Legacy:

« Older   Newer »

1. Marta_OS
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello,

My name is Marta Oliehoek-Samitowska. Sorry for posting in English, but I though some of you might be interested in the following... And I don't speak Italian...

I have just published a book on Kate Bush's influence on the contemporary music scene, and especially a new generation of female musicians, titled "Symphony in Blue: Kate Bush and Her Legacy." It will be released via my own small publishing company Muse(ic) Books.

The publication contains interviews with more than 60 artists from different music genres, different backgrounds and countries. All the interviews were conducted especially for this project and have never been published before anywhere else. These artists include: Heather Nova, Melissa auf der Maur, Terami Hirsch, Charlotte Martin, Polly Scattergood, Shara Worden, Tara Busch, Mary Epworth, Jesca Hoop, Marijne van der Vlugt, Emma Anderson (ex-Lush), Priscilla Hernandez, Heather Findlay, Laura J. Martin, Laura Groves, Jo Hamilton, Katharine Blake, Marissa Nadler, Emily Jane White, and many more...

You can read more about my book on my site Muse(ic) Books

The book is written in English and contains 226 pages.
    The costs are 15 euro including shipping. Paypal accepted.

To order, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you and once again sorry for not posting in Italian...

Ciao!!
    Marta

0 replies since 24/3/2013, 00:48   63 views