BTD/Nessun DVD in progetto....

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Is this love big enough to watch over me?

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Purtroppo, questa notizia deluderà tantissimo molti fans che lo aspettavano, ma KB stessa ha confermato che non è in progetto la pubblicazione del tanto atteso DVD di BEFORE THE DAWN...Sul numero uscito in questi giorni di MOJO, lo conferma in una sua intervista esclusiva.
    Le riprese sono state effettuate in quelle 2 famose date, ma il materiale in pratica è stato archiviato....(?!).
    Ecco un estratto dell'intervista:

Mojo: Is there going to be a DVD as well? It was filmed after all…

Kate: It was filmed. And it has been archived. But there are no current plans to bring out a DVD. I think that the CD is, in a way, much more representative of being at the shows than a DVD. When you’re at a live show it’s the whole experience of sitting in an audience, you can scan the stage, choose where to look, it’s completely different from film.

Mojo: Obviously it was such a visual experience, a visual delight, it would be a shame to lose that.

Kate: Well, I dunno, there might be something at some point, but there’s certainly no plans at the moment. I want to very much move on and do something new. I’d like to do something (pregnant pause)… new! (Laughs.)

Mojo: Do you know what yet?

Kate: (Emphatically) No.
    KateMojo

2. delius
        +1   -1

User deleted

Un vero peccato per chi non ha potuto assistere ai concerti.
    Speriamo che il filmato veda la luce tra qualche anno :(

1 replies since 19/11/2016, 00:10   31 views